Thursday, January 5, 2012

No More iPhone

It has now been 2.14hrs. since the loss of my iPhone. Things have been trying for sure. Sometimes I just want to give up, and off myself, but I keep telling myself that things will get better. But it’s just so hard. I wanted to make plans for next week, but realized that without my iPhone calendar, I have no way of knowing what I'll be doing. And even if I make plans, how am I supposed to remember them if I don’t have a calendar to put them in?
Before I took the dogs for a walk tonight, I wanted to check my Weather Channel app. to see if I needed a jacket, but I couldn't, so I had to just wing it and ended up being under dressed. The pain of the cold was awful.
Holden went to bed an hour passed bedtime because I didn't know what time it was. And I had to actually interact with him tonight because I couldn't ignore him and play Words with Friends. He ended up doing something super adorable, but I couldn’t take a photo of it, and now I can’t remember what it was anyway.
Later in the night, I was stuck in the dark because I didn't have my Flashlight app. It was frightening at first, but I persevered and was able to use my own eye sight. It was a small moment of hope for me.
I'm going to bed soon. I don't know what time I'll wake up because I don't have my Alarm app. But I guess it doesn't matter anyway because I don't know what my schedule is. I think I have some things to pick up at a store, but I don’t know what they are because they are in my Shopping List app.
I’m not sure how I’ll pass the day. I could always play with Holden, I guess. Maybe go for a long walk, or go to the beach. Though, I’m afraid to go too far from home without Google Maps. We may be doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment